Our injection mold design check list:
Using a check list before the real mold-design starts:
Before the real mold manufacturing and designing starts every mold designer checks the customers requirements and the 3D plastic design drawings.
To do this a checklist is needed. Here-under you can find our checklist to prevent mistakes.
Basic information about your part design:
- What is the maximum height , length and width of the plastic part?
- what is the material and weight of that specific material and thus part ( use rho=masse/volume)
- what is the shrinkage percentage of the material
- what is the maximum and minim wall-thickness(es), and ask yourself: are their any abrupt changes?
- Are there sharp edges and/or nice fillets and/or radii?
- what are the finishing requirements of core/cavity side(s)
- Is there any inmold labeling or insert available?
- is there any engraving detail?
if you wish to find a high quality china injection molding company click here